Water rats ahoi!
Our English camps in St. Gilgen are all about cool water!
SUP, sailing, swimming, water-tubing. Our location directly on the beautiful Wolfgangsee leaves nothing to be desired!
In the mornings, there will be 5×4 units of English workshops. The study groups comprise a maximum of eight children. This ensures that the participants receive age-appropriate and individual support.
In the afternoons, we will go outside – e.g. on the SUP board, in the outdoor pool, go climbing, take a trip to Salzburg or Hallstatt, go hiking and climbing on the Plomberg and much more.
Even in the evening, there is a colorful program – you sit around the campfire, go on a torchlight walk together or compare yourself with the others at the Wacky Olympics.
For kids & teens aged 8 to 16 years.
Overnight or Day Camp
The camp in St. Gilgen can be booked as a weekly overnight camp for 1 or 2 weeks as well as a day camp. The participants of the day camp will take part in all activities starting from breakfast (7.30 a.m.) until dinner (finished at 7 p.m.).
For inquiries about the day camps, please call +43 (0) 662 62 78 85
The Youth Guest House St. Gilgen
The youth hotel St. Gilgen is located directly on the Wolfgangsee, a paradise for all water-sports enthusiasts. The participants are accommodated in 4-6-bed rooms with their own showers and bathrooms. Full board and all learning materials are included in the price.
Our programme in St. Gilgen:
- 5×4 units of English lessons per week in small groups of up to 8 students
- One full-day excursion per week (e.g. Hallstatt World Heritage Site with a visit to
the Salt Mines, Hellbrunn Water Games Salzburg, …)
- Stand-up paddling course with a certified trainer
- Water fun on the beach directly across the youth hotel
- Camp video challenge / arts & crafts workshop
- Wacky Olympics & adventure scavenger hunt
Torchlight hike, camp disco, etc.
- 7 nights in 4-6 bed rooms with private bathrooms (WC / shower)
- Full board with juice and fruit for free consumption
- 20 units of English lessons with native speakers
- Extensive leisure and evening program accompanied in English
Round-the-clock care by an experienced coaching team with a German-speaking Camp Leader
- Camp certificate and materials for the English classes and the free-time program
“Sailing Course Basic License”
price: € 245,-
“Surf Taster Course”
price: € 45,-
“Water Tubing & Banana Boat”
price € 40,-
At our in:sp:i:re camps, your child is well looked after round-the-clock.